Reflection and Direction

It's been a while since I last blogged but I am trying my best to keep up.  The Summer Pot Luck is right around the corner.  I hope we have a great showing and the weather holds out for us.  So many hats are being worn right now. Today I had a delightful conversation with a vendor that I have used and known for years now.  Morris has the best stories.  I won't get into the story but the end result was "Reflection and Direction."  Reflection on my  business and knowing that in order for this business to truly grow and be suceessful, I have to put in work.  Not only in my business and myself but in others as well.  Direction......ok readjusting my priorities one more again :).  Digging my heels in deep and ready to go for it all.  The New England Natural Hair, Health & Wellness Collaborative 2012 Expo is right around the corner as well (October 20th mark your calendar).  My way of giving back to those of you that have given so much to me and continue to give. Thank you.

6 Comments to Reflection and Direction:

china en tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:00 AM
Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

tequilastravel on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:06 PM
I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)

Replica Sarcar watches on Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:31 PM
Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

sexy panties on Friday, June 14, 2013 8:10 PM
I like this article, written in very good, praise! Thanks!

rayban yalaecom on Sunday, June 01, 2014 6:40 PM
My spouse and i felt really cheerful that Ervin managed to complete his preliminary research through the entire precious recommendations he discovered when using the web page. It is now and again perplexing to just choose to be freely giving steps which usually people today could have been making money from. And we realize we have got the writer to appreciate for this. The specific illustrations you have made, the simple website menu, the friendships you give support to engender - it's many spectacular, and it's helping our son and our family do think this theme is interesting, which is rather mandatory. Many thanks for the whole thing!

watches sales on Monday, December 29, 2014 6:36 PM
There are some fascinating cut-off dates on this article but I don't know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity however I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively