Up for the Challenge

Hello Lovely People,

I was just challenged to expand my business by a certain amount of new clients by the end of 2013.  It is totally doable.  Jehovah God continues to bless me with new clients every month.  It is such an honor and pleasure to be on this journey so many of you beautiful ladies...where my fellas at????  Still waiting for my first Brotherlocks client. I am patient.  But until then thank you ladies for all of your support and confidence.  Here's to the growth not only of your beautiful locks but to S2S.  Many blessings to you all.

Nicki

7 Comments to Up for the Challenge:

Rolex Replica on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:45 AM
You and I have all manifested all types of things - from the seemingly trivial to the not much fun and heart wrenching - as well as great and life changing events. But I ask you how much have you consciously manifested with purpose and intent?

r4 card for nintendo ds lite on Friday, May 24, 2013 3:37 AM
Thanks for sharing

dissertation writing services uk on Monday, May 27, 2013 8:28 AM
Still waiting for my first Brotherlocks client. I am patient. But until then thank you ladies for all of your support and confidence.

Replica Sinn watches on Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:31 PM
Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

bustier on Friday, June 14, 2013 8:10 PM
I like this article, written in very good, praise! Thanks!

Nicki on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:03 PM
BTW I now have my first male client...

profil on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 2:31 AM
I imagine that the leading room doing your hair being a layout belonging to the recent : for instance , from the 19th century setting upwards fences in addition to throughways over the conspiracy may well for me personally deal with every single small detail