What is the price of Sisterlocks?

A lot of people who are interested in Sisterlocks feel that they are way too expensive.  Are you one of those people?  That is rhetorical , don't answer that just continue to read.  This post is not meant to sway your oprion one way or another. I want to give you a different perspective on the cost of Sisterlocks...my persepective as a person who has been locked for 7 years and now a Sisterlocks Consultant.

First I feel that Sisterlocks is just not another hair style but I think of it as an investment in myself.  One definiton of an investment is property or another possession acquired for future financial return or benefit.  The benefit of having Sisterlocks is invalauble when it comes to my time and money not to mention the health of my hair.  I just get up and go.  Free at last, free at last.

Secondly, I use to spend a great deal of money on braiding my hair...every three months maybe.  After a quick calculation, I estimated that I got my hair braided 4x a year $150-$200 including hair (I think) which cost me about $800.00 a year.

Not to mention the product.....let's say I spent $35 on product each month (shampoos, conditioners, oils, moisterizers, etc.).  That is an additional $420.00 a month.  So that brings me up to $1,225.00 a year on my hair.

This was just my braiding phase...what about the relaxed phase when I was in the salon every two weeks...yikes.  I am sure this price is doubled.  I never got into weaves but from what I understand, it is very expensive.

Now back to Sisterlocks....sure the initially payment can be a lot of money but again, it is an investment in yourself.  Not only will it save you time and money down the line but that healthy hair you have been striving for is now a true reality.

Take a moment to see if what you are doing now with your hair vs. what Sisterlocks can do for you and your hair in the future before saying it is too expensive.  You may very well be surprised.

Take care!

10 Comments to What is the price of Sisterlocks?:

Share Market Blog on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 4:44 AM
I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

Epic Research on Friday, April 08, 2016 1:49 AM
I think the you have covered quiet impressive things on your post, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting…keep it up

bestessay on Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:31 AM
This content is very important for having the price of sister locks. That every step needed to update new stories on the concept. So they are prefer to follow your blog updates.

showbox apk on Monday, December 19, 2016 2:36 AM
Showbox is now available with lots of new and attractive features like HD movies browsing and downloading .You can download lots of movies in just one click .

showbox apk download on Monday, December 19, 2016 2:37 AM
Free movies in high definition format is now available at one click with one of the most popular app showbox.

showbox app for PC on Monday, December 19, 2016 2:37 AM
Lots of app are available for converting movie app but some time time it may create trouble and in other hand you will get direct movie downloading and streaming in HD format via showbox with lots of attractive featutres.

showbox apk on Monday, December 26, 2016 2:29 AM
Lots of app are available for converting movie app but some time time it may create trouble and in other hand you will get direct movie downloading and streaming in HD format via showbox with lots of attractive features.

showbox app on Monday, December 26, 2016 2:29 AM
If you want to download HD movies easier, therefore showbox is the only solution for you.

showbox app for movies on Monday, December 26, 2016 2:29 AM
Personally i m very confused many times when we look forward an app for movie download because their are lots of option but during downloading each one create massive trouble after lots of searches some good result i have got like showbox. No hanky panky , just few easy steps and you will get exactly what you want .

bhim app on Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:24 PM
How to install bhim app apk for free. BHIM app BHIM app apk download BHIM app for free nokia p1