Our perception about natural hair is the most damaging  to our natural hair.  I said, we need to change our perception of natural hair in order to truly embrace our natural hair.  We start by first, accepting the gift that God gave to us.  Our natural hair was not a mistake.  It wasn't a punishment or a battle to be fought.  It was and is a gift.  The meaning of a gift is something voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation. We sure do spend a lot of money on this gift lol.  But it doesn't have to be this way.  You have to learn how to take care of your natural hair.  You have to learn what works and what does not work.  You have to learn that your hair gives you signs and you need to know what these signs are (too dry, too moist, dead ends, etc).  Once you know the signs and you know your hair, you can create a regiment that works for you and only you. It takes time to cultivate a healthy relationship with your natural hair.  So be patient.  You need to know your hair.  What is your hair type? We will pick it from here next week but until then keep it real.... naturally.

7 Comments to Perception :

Custom essay on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 12:13 AM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read.

Francene Ferguson on Friday, January 06, 2017 7:08 AM
Awesome movie experience i have ever got in my life , is because of ShowBox really this one is one step ahead from other movie apps. Thumps up from my side!!!

kingoroot app on Monday, January 23, 2017 4:06 AM
. You can easily Root the Android Device with Latest Kingoroot Apk[4.0].   with kingoroot for android & PC

https://www.my9apps.com on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:40 PM
in love with that

Mila on Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:08 AM
wow wow google

Villa on Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:26 AM
I think that acceptance is one of the hardest things in our psychology. It's easy to say "just accept it" but it's so much harder to do this. For example, I can't do my college works by myself and purchased my essay classyessay.com here. But I didn't accepted it yet. You can say it's easy, but its not. I still feel myself bad for doing it.

rolex replica on Saturday, October 07, 2017 11:31 PM