Reflection and Direction

It's been a while since I last blogged but I am trying my best to keep up.  The Summer Pot Luck is right around the corner.  I hope we have a great showing and the weather holds out for us.  So many hats are being worn right now. Today I had a delightful conversation with a vendor that I have used and known for years now.  Morris has the best stories.  I won't get into the story but the end result was "Reflection and Direction."  Reflection on my  business and knowing that in order for this business to truly grow and be suceessful, I have to put in work.  Not only in my business and myself but in others as well.  Direction......ok readjusting my priorities one more again :).  Digging my heels in deep and ready to go for it all.  The New England Natural Hair, Health & Wellness Collaborative 2012 Expo is right around the corner as well (October 20th mark your calendar).  My way of giving back to those of you that have given so much to me and continue to give. Thank you.

7 Comments to Reflection and Direction:

china en tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:00 AM
Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

tequilastravel on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:06 PM
I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)

Replica Sarcar watches on Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:31 PM
Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

sexy panties on Friday, June 14, 2013 8:10 PM
I like this article, written in very good, praise! Thanks!

rayban yalaecom on Sunday, June 01, 2014 6:40 PM
My spouse and i felt really cheerful that Ervin managed to complete his preliminary research through the entire precious recommendations he discovered when using the web page. It is now and again perplexing to just choose to be freely giving steps which usually people today could have been making money from. And we realize we have got the writer to appreciate for this. The specific illustrations you have made, the simple website menu, the friendships you give support to engender - it's many spectacular, and it's helping our son and our family do think this theme is interesting, which is rather mandatory. Many thanks for the whole thing!

watches sales on Monday, December 29, 2014 6:36 PM
There are some fascinating cut-off dates on this article but I don't know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity however I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

Ardas Dipa on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:15 PM
tidak dilestarikan dalam ingatanku. Yang terbaik darilink 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami