Busy

Ok I have been absent for about two weeks but I have a very good excuse....LIFE!  I have been super busy with clients and events.  I attended the Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair and Health Expo at Hibernian Hall in Roxbury and it was so nice.  Congratulations to Three Little Birds LLC for such a wonderful event.  I look forward to the next one.  I also co-hosted a workshop on Sisterlocks at the Quincy Library...we shall talk later about that.  I just want to say to the natural community that there are so many wonderful events being brought to our city and I hope to see you all there.  If you are looking for events, please join an amazing meet up grop called "Boston Naturals" organized by a wonderful young lady Rica.  She is working hard to make sure that everyone is inclusive and that the events being offered are useful tot hte natural community.  Get involved and join.  I did!

7 Comments to Busy:

www.odbierzbonus.com on Thursday, March 06, 2014 6:22 PM
Nice layout!

best essays uk on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 11:17 PM
I am really amazed about how you can manage your life like this! Aside from being a blogger, you are also one of the most hard working people I know. I have read all your blogs, that is why I know that you also have a day job. I cannot really be mad when you pause from blogging, because I know that you also have a life outside of this. I am really happy that you get to enjoy your life at both sides.

swiss watch malaysia on Thursday, December 25, 2014 10:10 PM
I like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll be informed plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

quality essay writing on Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:59 AM
You're right here! They gathered the hatchlings from better places and found that the danger of this fever was direct at Jakarta. Crusades and occasions ought to be orchestrated to make mindfulness among the general population about this deadly illness .

Soman on Monday, December 10, 2018 10:04 PM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. best multiplayer games pc

d on Friday, December 21, 2018 2:51 AM
d

Anthony Salim on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:07 PM
ada umumnya sangat tersembunyi di dalam masyarakat.link 9 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam