Keeping up with the pace

I have been asked time and time again, how do I keep up with this schedule of mines????  I work full time and then come home and do Sisterlocks.  My Sisterlocks business is truly a part-time job but it's my baby.  I don't consider it work.  I love it and I truly enjoy it.  I have found my passion in life.  I was given this wonderful gift and it is truly an honor and pleasure to share this gift with others.

Sincerely,

Keeping up and loving it!

42 Comments to Keeping up with the pace:

www.odbierzbonus.com on Friday, March 07, 2014 5:37 PM
Nice layout!

ninjaessay.com on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 3:09 AM
I think you are happy in your life and enjoy full of healthy life but It's good to give these tips from other user that they will give you appreciation as well. Previous month, I read your post about some q&A which I get many unique tips and hope you will upload some new post soon.

superior writing services on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:04 AM
I also used to have a time management issue. This problem really affects my daily activities. Back in the time when I was a college student, it’s really hard for me to meet the deadline of my school works. I always feel exhausted and drained in doing my projects and researches, but I know it is all my fault also because I have a poor time management. I always do cramming. Fortunately, I’m able to get rid of this attitude. You just need to be disciplined, and you should stay focused on your goals and schedules.

help with law essay on Saturday, March 25, 2017 3:39 AM
This content is very important for having the price of sister locks. That every step needed to update new stories on the concept. So they are prefer to follow your blog updates.

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 7:00 AM
The real Container card is sent to the abroad address by the enrolled/affirmed mail and may take extra 2 weeks after the issue of the Skillet number which is at first passed on by email.

uidai.gov.in on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:30 AM
Know the method to check the aadhar card status by Name and you can refresh the aadhar card data online by confirming your portable number.

Blackmart Alpha on Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:14 PM
I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard work in writing this post and i impressed your work. Thanks a lot.

frtntandrd on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 3:36 AM
After PUBG or Player Unknown's Battleground which has gone very well known for the Android fans, there is a similarly proficient diversion that has been similarly skilled in each right.

rrb modification on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:59 AM
RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2018 will be held in two stages took after by Aptitude Test and Document Verification.

Microsoft compatibility telemetry on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:55 PM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

live net tv on Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:29 AM
Live NetTV is a super simple, easy and fun app for streaming television over the Internet. Check here our Review of Live NetTV Android Apk. ... To install Live NetTV you first need to manually allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.

MP Rojgar Samachar on Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:33 AM

UkTVNow Firestick on Friday, June 15, 2018 11:33 AM
Thank you, that's definitely something I'll think about in the future

animehaven on Saturday, June 16, 2018 4:24 AM

cartoon hd movies on Monday, June 18, 2018 1:34 AM
The idea has been utilized as a part of numerous nations since.

terrariumtv apk on Saturday, June 23, 2018 5:15 AM
Live NetTV provides 150+ live TV channels in 7 categories which are: Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. We try our best.

Aadhar card on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3:15 PM
You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

pan card online print on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:04 PM
Great job.. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this.

kpsc on Saturday, July 07, 2018 2:21 AM
Find Latest Govt Jobs Notification for Bank Clerk, Officer Scale, State and Central Govt Jobs, Teachers, SSC, PSU, Police etc.

Read More on Saturday, July 07, 2018 3:54 AM
Thanks for sharing information and taking the time to Discuss all.

click here on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:32 AM
are you lucky one of all of them.

terrarium tv apk on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:32 AM
As demonstrated by their site, "No

epson adjustment program on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:01 AM
Hi! I truly value this awesome post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be advantageous for the majority of the general population.

Cartoon HD Wallpapers on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:40 PM
Great work,its a tolerable substance. It makes for me bundles of bliss and interest. Sublime work and keep on sharing.thanks for this post please share more post along these lines.

Fortnite apk android on Saturday, July 21, 2018 3:43 AM
Fortnite Battle Royale was developed to be a free battle game by Epic Games. ... The concept behind Fortnite Battle Royale was developed before Fortnite was released in mid-2017.

best-bangla-whatsapp-status-messages on Saturday, August 04, 2018 10:44 AM
Grateful to you, that is clearly something I'll consider later on.

http://voicechangerfordiscord.info/ on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 12:53 AM
There are low-estimated, little lithium battery-controlled voice changers that are utilized between a telephone's mouthpiece and the client's mouth

School Cleaning Services on Friday, September 21, 2018 6:43 AM
School cleaning is very important and hence cannot be ignored. The first and the foremost reasons are the hygiene and health of the children. So, one should hire School Cleaning Services that is best out in the market. SKT cleaning services are focused on providing the best cleaning services using the latest techniques and branded cleaning agents so the kids do not suffer any sort of trouble. For bookings reach us at www.sktcleaning.ae or you can live chat with us as well.

Instagram Captions on Friday, September 28, 2018 4:27 AM
I have to thank you for overwhelming and fulfilling information and I like your point of view.

montrealintclinic on Friday, October 05, 2018 2:46 PM
Many of the dental corrections can be done by using veneers. Veneers produce a healthy and confident smile. Veneers are translucent that they produce a natural look and appearance. They can be customized to any shape and size. It takes one or two sittings to make your teeth shine like white. For best of dental veneers, treatments do visit our website www.montrealintclinic.com . We have a onetime solution. We offer very good services at affordable prices and with discounts too. Website:- https://www.montrealintclinic.com/dentistry/aesthetic/dental-veneers/

Baltic Tours on Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:50 PM
Baltic tours will turn out to be your best and affordable choice only if you book out with us. Norlendatrip is one of the trusted Baltic trip providers that will make you groove. Do you want to know why? The reason is here you will get to learn and will be able to save a lot without any worries. Just reach us at www.norlendatrip.com and see the magic. List out the form with the required details and have the real fun. Website:- https://norlendatrip.com/tour/baltic-tours-and-travel/

Automobiliu Nuoma on Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:21 AM
If you feel renting a car will come with loads of documentation work along with huge rental charges then you are utterly wrong as Turbonuoma is the best in the car renting business here in Vilnius. In just 9 Euros per day, you can easily take a car for daily, short term, long term and even for celebrations too. Plus we also provide technical assistance too. Visit us at www.turbonuoma.it. Here you will get the best cars at the best rates.

Weekend Geneve on Friday, October 19, 2018 6:35 AM
Don't want your weekend to be boring like always then we will suggest you take a look at Weekend Geneve. Here you will be having many new things to explore and at the same time, it will be a learning experience as well. To grab the information about the shows you have to jump on our website that is http://eventsgeneva.ch/. Here you can choose the shows and then book the tickets as well. So, what are you waiting for? Come now!

Herpes Dating Sites on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:08 PM
Do you have any idea about herpes dating? If you are affected with herpes virus then these dating sites are going to be bliss. It is only about dating and finding a loved one’s instead you get a chance to make new friends who are going to help you in a long run.

eufy robovac 11 review on Saturday, November 03, 2018 1:50 AM
eufy robovac 11 is one of the amazing robotic vacuum i have ever used

how to wipe hard drive on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:41 AM
Great post! keep doing this for your visitors i love to discuss about hard disk after getting inspiration from here i have started doing my own website

Miten on Monday, December 10, 2018 10:03 PM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read. best multiplayer games in android

bestandroidmovieapps on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:12 AM
The best decision is downloading applications to observe free motion pictures through different on interest video application accessible from well known film spilling administrations like Google play motion pictures, Movies by Flixster, Hulu Plus, Netflix and all the more check out apps here

geekytricks on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:13 AM
There are relatively few alternatives accessible for downloading films from various site or application as it's not legitimate or you won't discover the most up to date motion pictures you need. The best decision is downloading applications to observe free motion pictures through different on interest video application accessible Android movies apps 2019

tribune on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 3:16 PM
Tribune is more than a news portal. It is a platform where you will get a chance to put your point and views. Not only this, here we don’t have any place for unbiased and rubbish news. Website:- https://thepakistantribune.com/

free mp3 finder on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:57 AM
i like all the content articles, I really cherished

Anthony Dominic Byron on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:07 PM
ditulis tidak hanya oleh penyair profesional, selaluling 7 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik Wiremesh Supplier Besi Unp Baja Harga besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja