7 Years and Counting

Last Friday, December 6, 2013 I celebrated 7 years of Sisterlocks and being natural.  Time sure flies when you are having fun.  I look back at where I had been and where I am going.  My journey has been such an amazing journey.  Now as a Certified Sisterlocks Consultant, I share this gift with others.  I want to give thanks and praise to Jehovah God first and foremost for allowing Dr. C. to share her gift with the world.  I also give thanks and praise to all of my clients.  I have met some amazing women throughout my journey and without Sisterlocks, their friendship would not exist.  As this year marked the 20th Anniversary for Sisterlocks, I smile and look forward to the next 20 years.  It only gets better from here.  Tell me about your journey and for those who are dreaming about Sisterlocks, Joy Page once said, " Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.

10 Comments to 7 Years and Counting:

www.odbierzbonus.com on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:31 AM
Nice layout!

assignment writer on Saturday, March 25, 2017 2:45 AM
This content is very important for having the price of sister locks. That every step needed to update new stories on the concept. So they are prefer to follow your blog updates.

cinemaboxHD app on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:52 PM
Thanks for the excellent feedback. Would be interested in knowing what topics would be helpful for you in the future, too.

rushessay review on Friday, May 18, 2018 8:16 PM
I think everyone needs to fabricate their business and a few people truly buckle down for this reason. I have no involvement to construct the great business however I need to acquire understanding. You give great data with respect to the business perspective.

dissertation proposal writing service on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:36 AM
This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this instructive data. I will visit your website routinely for some most recent post. I will visit your website frequently for Some most recent post.

Do My MYOB Assignment on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:25 AM
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

Do My PHP Homework on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:42 AM
I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here

Huda on Monday, December 10, 2018 10:10 PM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. best multiplayer games via wifi hotspot offline

freemp3finder on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:54 AM
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good..

Anthony Brent Elam on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:07 PM
ambar yang dipukul. Namun demikian, fakta bahwa puisiling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam