Are there any natural hair events in the area?

Hello Universal,

Ok so I have fallen off big time of blogging every week....I just don't have time.  But I definitely put forth a better effort.  So my question to answer this week is "Are there any natural hair events in the area?"  Simply put "YES" all the time.  Follow up question...where?  Everywhere.  I just attended a workshop with Dr. Yoland M. Lenzy, MD presenting on hair thinning/hair loss #amazingpersentation #greatinformation.  This event was hosted by the New England Natural Hair Health and Wellness Collaborative.  Check out NENHHW on FaceBook.  Also the Boston Naturals Meet Up Group is doing big things...check them out on www.meetup.com.  Get connected, get informed and most importantly get out and support the natural hair community.  Events are happening!

24 Comments to Are there any natural hair events in the area?:

Human hair extensions on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:12 AM
This is very effective blog I will say on the natural hair event. They have shared some very effective points about the hair thanks for sharing.

http://classyresumewriter.com/resume_editing on Friday, March 04, 2016 12:23 PM
I will surely get connected, get informed and most importantly get out and support the natural hair community. Events are happening,thanks for this article! Keep it up!

london brick company imperial bricks UK on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 5:20 AM
S2slocks is my fevorate blog with your powerful written content, I am very happy to read your post online thanks for sharing your writable content...

essay uk on Friday, July 21, 2017 9:42 AM
This is an opportunity to have new question to do about sister locks. That everything is needed to update new stories and reviews for the users.

essay universe on Saturday, April 21, 2018 12:32 AM
Now in this modern age it is trending that the events are arranging related to every topic at every place by their professionals. Hairs are the main part of beauty so how can we forget about it. Keep visiting the place for the more information about events.

olymptrade on Monday, May 21, 2018 4:56 AM
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!

storspelare casino on Friday, June 01, 2018 9:08 AM
It is additionally a smart thought on the off chance that you include a photograph of the gambling club itself.

Jaime on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 1:44 AM
Arthur talking to about any natural hair events. I am reading the whole detail of in the blog is very informative for me. I am appreciate in the work. get gym mats at lower rate

playground rubber flooring rolls UK on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:04 AM
Agree with you actually natural hair is gift from God. Your posting style is wonderful with accurate knowledge you have posted here.

reflis on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:38 AM
Actually this is great hair event! You have made a great effort in making this post, I am very happy to see your post online and must want to appreciate your efforts. buy rubber sheet rolls from UK

net worth on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:40 PM

gymnastic mats for sale UK on Thursday, July 19, 2018 2:49 AM
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. Your writing style is realy cool, In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

Reflix on Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:28 AM
All types of natural hair events i have seen everyday, I am totally impressed with your well written material and must want to appreciate your thoughts thanks. interlocking gym mats for sale

special psychologist Miami on Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:06 AM
I love natural hairs and now I have read your post it's containing the useful article. Thanks for providing us useful and worthy stuff in future i would like to check your website again.

heavy duty garage racking UK on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 2:37 AM
Perfectly written stuff! If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information like this. I must want to bookmark your stuff..

baby names on Monday, August 13, 2018 11:19 PM

best soundproofing mats UK on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:50 AM
I love to get natural hair events that's way i love your post here, I love your working style and must want to appreciate your efforts.

Jorge Andreson on Friday, August 17, 2018 6:36 AM
I know that many people like to see such these type of post. You have done great job. I am really very thankful to you. You have done a great job. rubber matting experts here

ojo on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:52 PM
So player ought to pick best site as indicated by his area recreations accessible and client benefit as these things are vital to be great.

cresus on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 5:43 AM
the off chance that the standard rollover is 20x, craps wagers may check just 10% towards betting prerequisites.

loemrntdherid1 on Friday, September 14, 2018 3:37 AM
I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

Mrplay on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:53 AM
There are the two upsides and downsides when you contrast running with Vegas to playing on the Internet at an online club, however there are certainly points of interest to learning on the web.

shichan on Monday, November 26, 2018 9:40 PM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. multiplayer games pc free

sims 4 mods on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:50 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year– sims 4 mods. Click link to visit site