The question of the day is...Is natural hair for everyone?  Final answer "yes."  You were born with it right?  Right! So let's deal with it at face value.  Who better is there to educate us about our natural hair than ourselves? Million dollar answer NO ONE.  We give the beauty industry so much money and what do they give us back?  They give us split ends, damaged hairlines, scalp irritation, shedding, build up, and thinning just to name a few.  With these wonderful gifts of mercy, no wonder we want to cover up or manipulate our natural hair into something that it is not suppose to be....straight.  It will take time to get to know your natural hair and what works and what does not work.  It will definitely be trial and error.  But when you figure it out...watch out world.  The bold and beautiful have entered the building.  There is no hair texture like our natural hair.  People wish they had hair like ours and we are constantly trying to change it to look like theirs.  What we need to change is our thought process and perception about our natural hair not change our hair. So how can we change our thought process and perception about our natural hair?????  Let's pick this conversation up next week.  Think about it and keep it real....natural!

12 Comments to Is Natural Hair for Everyone!:

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:46 AM
jh

rush essay discount on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:24 AM
I was not contented with the way my hair looked because it was just straight and thin and I thought to myself that my hair was so boring. I curled it, ironed it and dyed it. I was still not satisfied until I realized that my hair was no longer the same. My hair was so damaged that I had to shave it all just to get rid of all the split ends. One of my regrets, doing experiments with my hair.

Online essay on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:47 AM
Beautiful blog.Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good

http://proof-reading.services on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 3:30 AM
I like natural colour of hair. So, I completely agree with you. Thanks for the post.

www.essayprime.co.uk on Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:59 AM
This content is very important for having the price of sister locks. That every step needed to update new stories on the concept. So they are prefer to follow your blog updates.

framaroot on Friday, May 04, 2018 2:46 AM
Found Interesting and wonderfull keep sharing my website

top essay services in au on Monday, June 04, 2018 2:09 AM
The most useful term that is used nowadays. is natural hair for everyone. the researchers show that people belonging to different areas are all suffering from hypertension and due to this their loss their natural hairs and for fulfill the loss they used different cosmetics and different products to look like they have natural hairs.

ukbestessays on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 5:06 AM
My hairs are already being natural till now that I use coconut cream on them to massage on my head and for polish them. They look shinny with black shading in the sunlight and I constitute my head polish on the evening time.

cheap-essay on Monday, June 11, 2018 5:04 AM
I’d would rather use some together with the content in my weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. cheap assignment Writing Services

Salon curling iron on Thursday, July 19, 2018 2:16 PM
I don’t think that my natural hairs aren’t beautiful, but I would definitely like to try providing them a totally changed look with the help of curling iron that helps perming the hairs stylishly.

Click.. on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:23 PM
Although, it is always better to have a natural look, but there is nothing wrong in trying attractive wigs and hair extensions. Therefore, I have allowed myself to try different types of hair bundles while trying newer hairstyles.

foam rubber sheet rolls near me on Friday, August 17, 2018 7:57 AM
Wonderful! I searched many solution for this but can't find some perfect solution it before reading your post...